Find Completed Training Records
This article explains where completed training records can be found in PeopleSafe. If you have Coordinator security clearance you can see your own records and all completed training. Manage Users can see their own and those of staff they manage.
In this article:
From a Staff Member's Profile
If you want to find the training records for a particular Staff member, or a staff members wants to find their own training this can easily be found in their Staff profile This includes online training and any offline training records that have been added for them.
- Login to PeopleSafe on the web app at my.peoplesafe.co.nz and click on the person's name in the top right.
- Click My Profile
- Scroll to the Training and Skill Records section.
- All your completed training records appear in this section at the bottom of the Profile.
- If you want to see the Training Course click on the name of the Training. If you want to see the Training record click on the Date it was Done in the same row.
From the Training tab
The Training(All) screen
The Training ( All) screen will show you a list of all the training completed and recorded in your PeopleSafe Organisation. You can use the Smart-list filters to refine your search if you want for example to know about a specific training course, who completed it, date completed etc.
- Click Training in the top menu bar.
- Click Training Completed.
The Tasks(Training) Complete screen
This is another way to see a list of what training tasks have been completed. Use the Smart-list filters to refine your search. You can view at the individual training tasks, staff have completed from the list.
- Click the Task icon in the top menu.
- In the Smart-list under Status, select Complete from the drop-down list.
- Under Task Type(s) select Training from the drop-down list.
- To see your own completed training, select My Tasks. For all tasks, change the filter to All Tasks.
- To refine the search further change any of the other filters.
- Click View to see the record details.