Add a Risk
Risks may be added either during the Tell Full Story Process when a risk is identified or directly in the Risks section under Safety Plans for risks you know about or find out about.
From the Safety Plans tab
To add a Risk:
- Click Safety Plans in the top menu bar.
- Click the Add New menu in the right of the dashboard.
- Click New Risk
- Enter the details of the risk. We help you by including sliders, check boxes and drop-down selections.
- Click Add Notes if you have more information to add about the risk
- Click Attach File to attach any documents etc to the risk profile.
- Click Save once you're done.
More about adding a New Risk
- When a new risk is added into PeopleSafe it is found under the Safety Plans tab > Risks added.
- Once you've added the risk to PeopleSafe an Unreviewed Risk Task is created and an email notification that you have a new risk to review is sent.
- If you tell a full story and the story only involved a risk, you will find that story in the risks section of the Safety Plans tab and not in the Stories tab. If you need a Full Story recorded where a risk is involved, you will need to add another Story type in addition to the Risk. e.g also select Near Miss and it will record as a Full Story and be found in the Stories Tab.
- You can go in later and edit the risk or delete if it's no longer a risk that's present. If you delete it you will loose any records associated with that risk.
- New risks can be added by PeopleSafe Coordinator or Manage User security clearances.