Change the expiry date of a Training Record or Gear Check
Sometimes the automatically set expiry ( eg. 3 years) doesn't quite work for certain gear or training. The expiry date can be changed on a case by case basis by editing the Gear Check Record or Training Record and updating the force expiry field to a new date that suits.
- Go to the Gear Check or Training Record screen you want to change.
- Click the Options menu in the top right, click Edit
- Click in the Force Expiration on field.
- Choose a new expiry date.
- Click Save. The screen will then show the forced expiration date.
If you need help to find the Check or Record
For Gear Checks
- Click Gear in the top menu bar.
- Click Gear Checks Completed
- Find the Gear Check you want to edit. Use the Smart-list filters to narrow the search if needed.
For Training Records
- Click Training in the top menu bar.
- Click Expired Training.
- Find the Training Record you want to edit. Use the Smart-list to narrow the search if needed.