Upload files to Our Shared Docs folder
If you want the organisations you are connected to, to have access to view certain documents, for example your Safety Management Plan or your Health and Safety policy, you can set this up by adding those documents to the 'Our Shared Docs' folder. It's a simple step to change the folder for documents already added to your document library.
Add a document to Our Shared Docs folder
- Click the Documents icon on the top menu bar.
- Click Add New in the top right of the screen.
- Click on Choose File to select the file from your computer.
- Add the details about the document.
- Select the Our Shared Docs folder from the drop-down menu.
- Decide who will review it and the review date.
- Choose who can see and edit the document.
- Click Upload to finish.
Edit the folder for documents already in your library
- Click the Document icon on the top menu bar.
- Find the document; use the Search field or click the appropriate Group in the left side panel.
- Click Edit in the document row.
- Next to 'Put in this Folder', select Our Shares Docs from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save to finish.
More about Documents
- The shared document folder is for documents you want other organisations to see, like your Health and Safety policy. Your people don't have access to this folder. If you want your people to see a document you can put it in any of the other folders, just make sure when you add the document or edit it later you have it set 'Everyone can see this' to Yes.