Create Risk Reports
PeopleSafe gives you some great options for creating Risk reports.
In this article
- Risk reports using Smart-list filters
- Risk reports using One-click report feature
- Risk reports using the Custom report feature
Create Risk reports using Smart-list filters
Using the Smart-list filters in the Risks screen gives you a range of options for generating reports on your risks. The Display Columns field for example allow you to choose what is displayed:
- What the risk is ( the specific details entered)
- Where it is ( as set in your Places section in Settings)
- How serious it is (eg significant, general, eliminated)
- Review status (does it need reviewing)
- Click Safety Plans in the top menu bar.
- Click on Total risks in the Risks added tile.
- To use all the filter options in the Smart-list make sure Hide Advanced Options and Hide filters are displayed on the screen. If you click either of these they will change to Show Advanced Options and Show filters and reduce your search options.
- Select from the display options or type in the filter boxes to refine your search and get to the information you want to report on.
- Click Create Report .
- In the top of the screen, you have the options to save the report as a PDF and print it out.
Create Risk reports using One-click Report feature
These one-click reports give you the choice to look at individual factors that relate to your risks eg where your risks were identified in the last year.
- Click Reports in the top menu bar
- Click the Risks tile.
- Decide what information you want to report on from one of the options on the left and then the date range. Click the box where these two intersect. This will open the report in a new browser page.
- In the top of the screen, you have the options to print and save as a PDF.
Create Risk reports using the Custom Report feature
- Click Reports in the top menu bar.
- Click Custom Reports on the top right.
- Click Build My Own on the top right.
- Click through the reporting option questions to refine the data.
- In 'What would you like to count in your report?' Choose from the drop-down list eg Risk count and click Add to Report.
- Further filter boxes will open giving you more options to select from.
- You can repeat No 5 & 6 until you've chosen everything you want to show in your report.
- Click Build My Report.
- The report will appear in your Downloads folder.
More about Risk Reports
- If you want to find out who added the risk and when, look at an individual risk record and click Show History at the bottom of the page.