Add a status to your reviewed Full Story
Adding a status to a Full Story review that has yet to be completed is a great way to keep track of what's been done or what you're waiting on. You may be 'waiting on more information' or 'seeking industry advice'. You can easily see the status of your tasks by looking at the StoryAnywhere task list under the Stories tab. The Completion Status column shows the status of each task, if one has been added. You can also update the status of the task if you wish.
Before you add a status to a task, you'll first need to add your statuses in the Settings area under your Organisation name. Once added they are then available for selection in the drop-down menu on the task screen.
To add a status
- Click the Stories tab in the top menu bar.
- Click the StoryAnywhere Tasks tile to open a list view of your tasks.
- Scroll to find the task or use the Smart list filters.
- Open the task by clicking anywhere in the task row.
- Click the Options menu in the far right of the screen.
- Click Edit.
- Select the status from the drop-down list next to StoryAnywhere Status.
- Click Save to finish.