How to Run Your First Meeting
Before the meeting:
- Load your team into PeopleSafe.
- Make sure that all staff have an email in their 'Best Contact' field.
- Print out your staff's username and password.
- Organize a device so that you can play the Introduction to PeopleSafe video at your meeting.
- Don't forget - it all starts with a positive attitude!
During the meeting:
- Start positively!
- Play the Introduction to PeopleSafe video to your team.
- Reinforce the idea that PeopleSafe is not about more paperwork - it's about keeping everyone safe!
- Tell your employees that they will need to log into PeopleSafe and update their emergency contact information.
- Hand out your staff's User Name and Password.
After the meeting:
- Follow Up with Staff and help them navigate if they are having trouble.
- Remind staff to enter what they see happening or things that could happen into PeopleSafe.
- Don't forget, your attitude drives success