Add Attachments to a Record
Most records have the ability to attach a file. For example, Safety Plans, Gear Profiles, Training Courses, Staff Profiles, Story records etc. This means you can keep all the information that relates to that record in one place.
From the top menu bar
- Go to the Record you want to add the attachment to.
- Click the Options menu in the top right of the screen.
- Click Edit.
- Click Attach File in the bottom left of the screen.
- Click Choose File, find the file you want to attach.
- Enter a description.
- If you have several files to attach, click Attach File again and follow the same steps.
- Click Save to upload the file/s.
- You'll be taken back to the view mode of the record once the upload is complete.
Note: Attachments can only be added to a Story record once it's been reviewed.
Video footage must be no larger the 64MB.