Record a Gear Check
To keep track of your gear checks, certifications and maintenance, add a record of them in PeopleSafe. This article explains the steps to record a gear check.
Before you can record a Gear check, you'll need:
- Security clearance of a PeopleSafe Coordinator or Manage User
- Login to PeopleSafe, click on the Gear Tab in the top menu to go to the Gear dashboard.
- Click on the Add New button on the right of the screen, a drop-down list will open.
- Click on Record New Check, to go to New Gear Check screen.
- Select what check was done from the drop-down list.
- Select the date when the check was done.
- Select what Gear the check was done for from the drop-down list. You can use the filter box to find the gear more quickly.
- Add any notes or attachments as needed. Click the Save button to complete.
- A Completion screen opens listing the gear checks that have been done.
Note: Gear check records are stored in the Gear Tab and can be accessed by clicking in the Gear Checks Done box on the dashboard.