Record Training a Worker has completed
Recording the Training & Skills that people have in PeopleSafe is an easy way to manage who does or doesn't hold the necessary requirements. Training and Skill Records are added to a person's User Profile when they complete Online Learning or when Offline training is recorded for that person. Adding a Training Record will automatically complete any Training Tasks for the corresponding person and Training Course or Skill.
To record completed training, you'll need:
- Security clearance of a PeopleSafe Coordinator or
- Security clearance of Manage User, but only for staff they manage
- Login to PeopleSafe, click the Training tab in the menu bar to get to the Training dashboard.
- Click on the Add New Button to the right of the screen, a drop-down list will open.
- Click on Record Training, this will take you to the New Training & Skills Records screen.
- Select the Training that was done from the drop-down list and add the date it was done.
- Select the people who completed the training from the drop-down list.
- Click the Save button to complete. The confirmation screen is a list of all Training completed.
- You can view a person's training record by clicking on the line or the View button in this list.