Add a New Activity
An Activity Type is added in Settings under your Organisation Name. Adding activity types that reflect your Organisation is part of the Tell Your Story® process.
Add a new Activity Type in the Tell Your Story Settings
- Click on your Organisation's Name at the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under Tell Your Story Settings, in the Activity Types row, either :
- Click Add New to go straight to the New Activity Type screen, or
- Click Activity Types, then click Add New in the top right of the Places screen
4. Enter the details about the Activity.
5. Click Save to add your new Activity.
Note: Don't change an existing activity type to something else. If it's not relevant, always deactivate it and create a new one, otherwise any stories already told will have a new activity type.
More about creating Activity Types
- Most businesses have up to 20 main activities that they categorise their work into. More than this it becomes less sensible & useful.
- By customising the Tell Your Story Settings, your team will have options in the drop-down menus forming part of the story telling process that are instantly recognisable and make sense to them.