Add a New Activity
Activities Types are part of the Tell Your Story settings. They should reflect the things that happen in your Organisation. When a Full Story is being told, the 'Activity Happening' at the time is selected from a drop-down list. Once you add your activity types they will be available for selection from this list.
Add a new Activity Type in the Tell Your Story Settings
- Click on your Organisation's Name at the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Tell Your Story Settings heading, in the Activity Types row, click Add New to go straight to the New Activity Type screen
- Enter the details about the Activity.
- Click Save to add your new Activity.
Note: Don't change an existing activity type to something else. If it's not relevant, always deactivate it and create a new one, otherwise any stories already told will have the new activity type.
If you want to check the activities already in your list, click View All in the Activity Types row.
More about creating Activity Types
- Most businesses have up to 20 main activities that they categorise their work into. More than this it becomes less sensible & useful.
- By customising the Tell Your Story Settings, your team will have options in the drop-down menus forming part of the story telling process that are instantly recognisable and make sense to them.