Add a New Place
'Places' are part of the Tell Your Story settings. They should reflect the places where anyone working for you could be found while at work. When a Full Story is being told, the area it happened in is selected from a drop-down list. Once you add your Places, they will be available for selection from this list.
Create a new Place in the Tell Your Story Settings
- Click on your Organisation's Name at the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Tell Your Story Settings heading, in the Places row, click Add New to get to the New Place screen,
- Enter the details about the Place.
- Click Save to add your new Place.
- The place will now appear in the 'What area did it happen in? drop-down list when using Tell Full Story
Note: If you want to check what places you already have in your list, click View All in the Places row.