Add a New Job Skillset
Job Skillsets are intended to be used where a skillset is applied across multiple Jobs.
- Click on your Organisation Name in the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the Training and Skills Settings section.
- In the Job Skillsets row, click Add New
- Give the Skillset a name and add details of why the Skillset is needed.
- Select the Training Needed to get this Job Skillset from the drop-down list. This list will be populated by training you have added yourself and or common industry training that is pre-set for you.
- Click Save to finish.
More about Job Skillsets
- An example of when you would add a skillset: a staff member may have the job of Senior Welder and in PeopleSafe the job Senior Welder might require the following Job Skillsets: Certificate in Welding & Fabrication, Certificate in Advanced Welding and a First Aid Certificate.