Add Required Training to a Job
If you want to add training to a particular Job you can do this from your Settings. Make sure you have already added the Training Courses & Skills into PeopleSafe so it will be available in the drop-down list when you come to edit the Job.
- Click on your Organisation Name in the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- In the Training & Skills Settings area click Jobs.
- Find and then click on the Job you want to add Training to.
- Click the Options menu in the top right.
- Click Edit.
- Select from the drop-down list in the Training Course or Skills Needed for this Job.
- Click Save to finish.
More about adding Required Training
- Training Course and Skills can be added as requirements to Jobs in PeopleSafe. This means when a person is given a Job in their Staff Profile, they will also be given any Training & Skills linked to that Job as a requirement. PeopleSafe will notify the site's Coordinator of these requirements in their daily updates email and continue to do so until the Training Courses & Skills have been completed and recorded in PeopleSafe for the person.