Edit Gear Types
If you need to edit any Gear Types you've already added to your organisation, this can be done in the Gear Settings area.
Edit your Gear Types from Settings
- Click on your Organisation Name at the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under Gear Settings click Gear Types.
- Find the Gear Type you want to edit. Use the Smart-list filters if you need to.
- In the Gear Type row, hover over the View button, and click Edit to go to the edit screen.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save to save your changes or Cancel is you change your mind.
Note: To see the detail of the Gear Type before you edit it, click View in the gear type row in the Settings screen.
More about Editing Gear Types
- If the Gear Type is in italics and does not have the button options to Edit or Deactivate then that record belongs to a Safety Hub that your PeopleSafe site is subscribed to. You'll find more information about what to do in the 'Manage Subscription' and 'Safety Hub' articles below.