Create a Serious Story Report
This article gives you the steps if you want to create a report for Serious Stories only. A Serious Story is defined by any story where one or more Serious Story triggers have been selected.
Create a Serious Story report using Smart-list filters
- Click Stories in the top menu bar.
- Click Full Stories All Time.
- In the Smart-list area, make sure all the filter options are displayed. You should see Hide Advanced Options displayed.
- Click below the Display Columns filter.
- Select Rated as Serious OR click below the Serious filter and select Yes.
- You have a few choices on how you can view or print the report:
- Click Create Report, this will open a bar graph report in a new browser which you can print or save as a PDF, or
- Under Output Data, click Print, this will open a print version of the screen you are seeing, click CSV, an Excel spreadsheet will open or click PDF and a list report will open.
Note: You can filter the list further by date range, person, story type etc.