Cancel a PeopleSafe Subscription
If there is anything we can do to help get you using PeopleSafe more effectively in your organisation please let us know. We know every business situation is different; we work with customers on a case by case basis to provide additional help or support if required. If you have any queries or would benefit from further assistance, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you do this please read the content under Before Cancelling a PeopleSafe Account(or Organisation) so you will understand what happens when an account is cancelled. If you have multiple Organisations set up with PeopleSafe, you'll need to repeat this process for each Organisation.
To Cancel a Subscription, you'll need:
- Only the site Main Contact listed on your Our Organisation page has the ability to cancel the account.
(Any PeopleSafe Coordinator in the organisation can edit who the main contact is by going to the Organisation page, click edit and update who the main contact is).
Cancelling a PeopleSafe Account (or Organisation)
- Click on your Organisation Name on the top left of the screen.
- Click Our Organisation.
- In the left side bar, click Cancel Account
- Read the screen content and Confirm you understand what will happen when you cancel.
- Click Cancel Account, a browser pop up will ask you to confirm.
- Confirm you wish to cancel.
- Once you have completed these steps, your PeopleSafe organisation will be cancelled in 30 days, at which time you will lose access to all features, data, and processes.
Please take a moment to read the information below before you cancel
In 30 days, following cancellation, these things will happen:
- All Users will have their Access to the particular Organisation removed (including you)
- We stop billing you (but don’t credit you for any pre payments made under the terms of your account/subscription)
- You will not be able to export any data from PeopleSafe, or log in to check on something.
Before cancelling, we suggest that you cover the following:
- Discuss with your team how you will keep track of all your H&S information
- Agree on a new process for recording accidents, risks, close calls, first aid, damage, injuries
- Make sure you have exported any information you want to keep from PeopleSafe
- Make sure that you print out any Notifiable Events that fall within the legislative requirements
- Decide where you will keep your training records and get reminded about expiries of that training
- Get all staff to uninstall the PeopleSafe Mobile App from their phones
- Tell Staff to download any certificates or training records they personally want to keep
- Tell Staff the date PeopleSafe will no longer be used
You will be prompted in app to Confirm you understand the following:
- I understand this organisation will be cancelled in 30 days and our organisation will lose access to all features, data, and processes at that time
- I understand that all data may be deleted by PeopleSafe a further 30 days after our organisation is cancelled
- I have the authority on behalf of the account subscriber that is the registered owner of this account (e.g. the Director of the business)
- I understand that there may be an additional cost if I wish to re-activate this account in the 30-day period after cancellation.