Archive a Document
It's a simple process to archive any documents. Once they're archived, they are put in a separate folder that is not intended to be used for regular access.
- Click the Documents icon in the top menu bar.
- Find the document you wish to archive. Use the search field or select one of the Document Groups in the left panel.
- Click the folder where you expect to find the document filed.
- From the list, click Edit in the document row.
- Click Archived in the Document Status field.
- Click Save to finish.
More about Archived Documents
- If you ever need to find your archived documents, they can be found by clicking on the Documents icon, then clicking Archived in the left side panel.