Your PeopleSafe Login
What is a PeopleSafe Login?
A PeopleSafe Login is what you need to access the PeopleSafe Software, which includes a Web Application and Mobile App. It's made up of a Username and Password.
How do I get my PeopleSafe Login?
If the organisation you are working for uses PeopleSafe, they will give you a login.
Your PeopleSafe Login lets you:
- Tell stories about accidents, near-misses, injuries and risky things
- Complete online video training that records it straight on your profile
- Stay informed about the risks you work with and how to stay safe
- Have one place to go to keep your details updated (including emergency contact details)
Plus you'll be able to:
- Record the training your team has done and the skills they have
- Have one place to go for your teams important contact details
- Record stories and tag in the people involved for better reporting
- Create tasks for your team with automatic reminders
Your Login includes your Contact Details
If you want to update these to make sure all your information is correct, this article shows you how: https://help.peoplesafe.co.nz/article/89-update-user-profile-details