Find an existing Emergency Plan
This article explains how to find an Emergency Plan that already exists in PeopleSafe. All users can access Emergency Plans either from the Mobile Phone App or a Web browser on a computer or tablet.
To find an Emergency Plan you'll need:
- Login details to PeopleSafe
- Access to the Mobile App, a Web browser or Computer
- WIFI or Mobile data access
How to find an existing Emergency Plan
Using the Mobile App
- Open the PeopleSafe Mobile App, this takes you to the first screen which shows all the feature options.
- Tap Emergency , the Emergency Plans screen opens showing a list of Plans.3.Tap the Plan the you want to view and the details of that Plan will appear.
Using a Computer or Web browser
- Login to PeopleSafe, click on Safety Plans in the top menu. This will take you to the Safety Plans Dashboard
- Click the Emergency Plans. This will take you to the Emergency Plans (All) screen
- This is a pre-filtered smart list which displays all the Emergency Plans stored in PeopleSafe.
- Scroll through the list to find the Plan you wish to view or do a search in the Emergency Plans box in the top right if you know the name of the Plan.
- Click the View Button next to the Emergency Plan you wish to view or click on the line showing the name of the plan. This will take you to the details of the Emergency Plan