Find an existing Emergency Plan
This article explains how to find an Emergency Plan that already exists in PeopleSafe. All users can access Emergency Plans either from the Mobile App or a Web browser on a computer or tablet.
In this article:
Using the Mobile App
- Open the PeopleSafe Mobile App, this takes you to the first screen which shows all the feature options.
- Tap Emergency.
- Tap the Plan the you want to view.
- The details of that Plan will appear.
Using a Computer or Web browser
- Click Safety Plans in the top menu bar.
- Click Emergency Plans.
- The Smart -list displayed has default settings. You may need to change some of the settings to find a particular Emergency Plan.
- Click View to see the details of the Emergency Plan.
More about finding Emergency Plans
- If you can't find an Emergency Plan in the list it may be that you haven't added a Review Date or Review Period to your plan. Check the field: If Date Not Specified. Make sure this displays Show Anyway.