Find and Edit a Reviewed Story
All reviewed Full Stories can be found from the Stories dashboard. Story Records can be updated after a review has been completed. This is useful for adding new information as it comes to hand.
Find a Story
- Click Stories in the top menu bar.
- Click Full Stories All Time.
- Use the Smart-lists to find the Story you want to edit.
If you can't find the Story
Edit the Story
- In the Story row, use the drop-down menu to either:
- Click View to see the Story before you edit it, then click the Options menu in the top right, click Edit, or
- Hover over the View button and click Edit to go straight to the Edit screen.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save when you are finished.
You can't update: the Story Type, the Reported by person. the Date Reported, the Reviewed by person or Date Reviewed. Everything else can be edited.
Add an Attachment to a Story Record
You may want to add attachments with information that relates to a story so it is all in one place. You can do this once a Story has been reviewed.
From the Edit screen
- Click Attach File in the bottom left of the screen.
- Click Choose File, find the file you want to attach.
- Enter a description.
- If you have several files to attach, click Attach File again and follow the same steps.
- Click Save to upload the file/s.
You'll be taken back to your story in view mode when the upload is complete.
More about Editing a Story Record
- Story Records can only be edited once they've been reviewed.