Change a User's Security Clearance (aka Permissions)
This article explains how to change a User's security clearance. This is useful if a staff member has had a change in role and needs greater access to safety information.
To change Security Clearance, you'll need:
- Security clearance of a PeopleSafe Coordinator
Change a User's Security Clearance
- Login to PeopleSafe. Click the People Tab in the top Menu, this will take you to the People Dashboard.
- Click the Staff button,a list of all current staff will appear.
- Find the User whose security clearance you want to change, you can use the search function for this.
- Click View to see their User profile.
- Click the Options button, a drop-down list will appear.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the work details section & update the staff members security clearance. If you select Manage Users security clearance, you must also select the Jobs you want this person to see and manage. This gives them access to see all Users who have those Job/s added in their User Profile.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you have given a User the responsibility of Managing other Users please let them know and ensure they are aware of their responsibilities, especially the Story Review process.