Change a User's Security Clearance (aka Permissions)
Changing security clearance is useful if a staff member has had a change in role and needs greater access to safety information.
- Click People in the top menu bar.
- Click Staff
- Using the Smart-list, find the person whose security clearance you want to change, you can use the search function for this.
- Click View to see their Staff Profile.
- Click the Options menu on the top right of the screen.
- Click Edit.
- In the Work Details section, select the new security clearance from the drop-down menu. If you select Manage Users, you must also select the Jobs you want this person to see and manage. This gives them access to see all users who have those Job/s added in their Staff Profiles.
- Click Save to complete.
Note: If you have given a User the responsibility of managing other users please let them know and ensure they are aware of their responsibilities, especially the Story Review process.