Complete an Online Training Task
If you've been booked to complete some online learning, you'll receive an email from PeopleSafe letting you know you have a new task. This article explains the easy steps.
To complete training you'll need:
- Your PeopleSafe Login
- A web browser installed on your computer
- Login to your PeopleSafe account, click the Task Icon in the Menu bar, to open the Tasks(All) ToDo screen. OR
- Click on the link in the email you received from PeopleSafe Alerts. If you're already logged into PeopleSafe on a computer it will take you straight to the Training Needed Task , otherwise you'll go to the Login screen. Login and follow these Steps.
- From the list find and click on the Online Training Task you want to complete. The Training Needed Task screen will open.
- Click the Take Course Button at the bottom right.
- The first screen explains what the course is about. Click Next to take you to the material.
- Follow through the steps on screen; watching and reading any video or PDF components, and complete the quizzes (if any).
- If you get too many questions wrong and don't pass, the following screen will appear.
- Talk to your boss if you need help with the training.
- If you pass, the task is completed and a record is automatically added to your User Profile.