Complete a Control Review ( Safety Plan needs Review) Task
Control Review Tasks, *aka* Safety Plan needs reviewing, is a PeopleSafe generated task that's created when a Safety Plan is due for renewal. This renewal may be triggered by the review date that's been set coming up to expire or a serious risk already managed by a Safety Plan being identified in the Story Review process. This task is given to users with a specific PeopleSafe Job as the designated reviewer or users with Coordinator security clearance.
In this article:
Find a Control Review Task
First you'll need to find the Control Review task you want to view. There are a couple of ways to do this:
From the link in the email from PeopleSafe Notifications
The link in the email you received from PeopleSafe Notifications will take you directly to the task in PeopleSafe.
- Open the email you received from PeopleSafe Notifications, it will have the Subject - Safety plan: [name of plan] is due for review by [date].
- Click the link in the body of the email, this should open the task in your web browser.
- Login to PeopleSafe if you're not already.
- Now follow the steps in: Complete a Control Review Task below.
From your Task list
- Click the Tasks icon in the top menu bar.
- Scroll or use the Smart-list to find the Control Review task you want to open.
- Click View to see full details of the Safety plan needs review Task.
- Click Review. This will take you to the screen: Review Safety plan: [name of plan].
- Now follow steps in Complete a Control Review Task.
Complete a Control Review Task
The Task will take you to the Safety Plan in edit mode. Whether you make any adjustments or additions to the Plan or not does not effect the review being completed.
- From the Review Safety Plan: [name], screen.
- Review the Plan and make any changes that are needed.
- Click Save to finish and the task is complete.
Edit the Control Review Task
If you wish to edit the Review Task, you can edit the due date, the people who have been given the task and add Notes or Attach files.
- Go to the Task you want to edit.
- Click the Options menu in the top right.
- Click Edit.
- Make your changes
- Click Save to complete.