Create Task Reports
PeopleSafe gives you a number of options for bringing information together about your Tasks.
Create Task reports using Smart-lists filters
Using the Smart-list filters in the Tasks (All) To Do screen gives you a range of options for generating reports on your tasks. The Display Columns for example allow you to choose what is displayed; from the task type, a description, who it's been given to etc.
- Click the Tasks icon in the top menu bar.
- To use all the filter options in the Smart-list make sure Hide Advanced Options and Hide filters are displayed on the screen. If you click either of these they will change to Show Advanced Options and Show filters and reduce your search options.
- Select from the display options or type in the filter boxes to refine your search and get to the information you want to report on.
- Click Create Report to complete
Create Task reports using One-click report feature
The One-click report allows you to easily see what is happening with Tasks in your organisation.
- Click Reports in the top menu bar
- Click Tasks.
- You have a choice to report on :To Do Lists ( Tasks to be completed), Overdue Stuff (Overdue Tasks ) or All Sorted (Completed Tasks).
- Click on the Report of your choice.
- Decide the type of task you want to see data for, and the date range, then click the box that bi-sects the two.
- Click Print.
- The report can be saved as a word doc. or printed.
Create Custom reports
You can also create Customized Reports. This gives you the ability to build your own report.