Sign up to PeopleSafe using your Sign Up link
Now you've received an email from PeopleSafe with your personalised sign up link included, you might need a bit of help to figure out exactly what to do to get signed up.
When you click on this link the sign-up screen opens:
Subscribe to PeopleSafe for your organisation
Note: You will find several fields are already populated with information you added during the Request a Demo process
Sign up in 3 easy steps
Step 1. - Confirm your requirements
- This is where you will see the information you added about staff and branches. You can adjust staff numbers if you need to and this will be reflected in the pricing you will see.
- Click Next Step
At this point you may see an OOPS screen asking you to log out before signing up a new site. Log out, the Login Page will appear, add your Username and Password and click Login. This will take you back to the first sign up screen. Scroll down and click Next Step.
Step 2. - Create your account
- Company/Organisation Name: pre-populated
- Legal Name: pre-populated
- Physical Address: add your address
- First Name: pre-populated
- Last Name : pre-populated
- Work Telephone : add your work number
- Best contact email: pre-populated
- PeopleSafe Username: this is populated with your Best Contact Email so it is easy for your to remember
- Password: type in your password
- Click Next and the sign-up account page opens
Sign up a PeopleSafe account for your Organisation
Step 3. - Add your payment details
- Add card details
- Click PAY NOW
- The Welcome to PeopleSafe! screen appears.
This give you your Account Details
Your Personal Login Details
And details about what happens now.
Congratulations you now have a PeopleSafe account with one person in it. This person is the PeopleSafe Coordinator for that site and will be added as the Main Contact. They can see and do everything in the account.