Connect PeopleSafe Setup Support
Give the PeopleSafe Setup Support Team Access to your Organisation.
Giving us access to your Organisation means we can get you set up and make sure you get maximum value from your Jump Start or Training Sessions.
To do this we need you to add our Setup Support Team to your Friends list within your PeopleSafe Organisation. By connecting the Support Team you grant us permission to view and update your data. Once you have completed your setup, it is easy to remove this access.
- You must have Coordinator-level security clearance to provide this access.
- You understand that by connecting the Support Team you grant us permission to view and update your data.
Connect PeopleSafe Setup Support to your Organisation
- Login to my.peoplesafe.co.nz
- Click People in the top menu bar.
- Click the Add New menu on the top right of the dashboard.
- Select Connect Friend.
- Enter the following PeopleSafe ID#: 249-920-379 in the box provided.
- Click Lookup.
- Leave the Relationship to You set to Other.
- Set the Security Clearance to Advisor.
- Click Connect.
- A connect request will automatically be sent to the PeopleSafe Set Up Team. They will accept your request and will have access to your account.
- You will be able to see the PeopleSafe Set up team under People > Friends.
Note: This grants us permission to view and change your data, but rest assured we will only make changes with your permission or as outlined below. The Support Team's access to your organisation will remain in place until you remove it. You can Click here to learn how to deactivate friends
Setup Steps the PeopleSafe Support Team will complete for you
- Load your .csv file for you to add your team into PeopleSafe, if this is needed.
- Create a PDF that you will give each of your team members their login.
- Add / update basic standard settings in your account.
- We'll also use this access when we do our Online Jump-Start Sessions with you.