Generate a Password PDF
An easy way to get staff up and running using PeopleSafe is to give them a PDF printout of their PeopleSafe login.
Provide Username and Password to a User in PDF Hardcopy
- Find the Staff Profile you want to generate the PDF for.
- Go to the Login Details area.
- Click Reset Password and Generate Password PDF, a pop-up will appear asking if you are sure.
- Click Ok.
- The software will then create the PDF which is automatically downloaded to your computer.
- The PDF will normally appear in your Downloaded file and a link to this should display along the bottom left of your screen.
Note: The User will need to reset their password in the Web Application the first time they login. They can then go ahead and login to the Mobile App once they've downloaded it, using their new password. They'll receive an email to their best contact email address whenever their password is reset.