Add New Training Courses or Skills to your Settings
In order to manage your staff training and skill requirements, add the courses, skills etc into PeopleSafe. That way you can book or task staff to do training. This applies to both online learning or offline training.
- Click on your Organisation Name in the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under Training & Skills Settings, in the Training Courses and Skills row, click Add New.
- Add the details of the Course or Skill. Click here for help with understanding the fields.
- To add a Note, click Add Note and enter details in the box.
- To attach any files:
- click Attach File.
- Click Choose File, find the file you want to attach.
- Enter a description
- If you have several files to attach, click Attach File again and follow the steps.
7. Click Save to complete.
More about adding Training Courses and Skills
- If you want to send a staff member on a training course but it’s not in the drop-down list you will need to add the course to PeopleSafe. For offline training following the steps in this Help Article. If the course is done online (in house) click here : Learn how to create a new Online Learning Course
- Remember, Training Courses represent all offline training (i.e. In-house training, Inductions, Licences, Offsite Training and NZQA qualifications). Once the training courses have been added to PeopleSafe, you can add them to Jobs, Skillsets, book them for people to do, or record that they've completed them.