Clean Up Orphaned Tasks
Here's how to bulk delete all the tasks, like training tasks that were given to staff who no longer work for you. Before you delete the tasks make sure you first remove each persons' access to your organisation by deactivating them.
- Click on your Organisation's Name at the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Administrator Settings area.
- Where it says: Clean-up, click on Remove orphaned tasks.
- Click OK if you are sure.
More about cleaning up Orphaned Tasks
- You will need PeopleSafe Coordinator access to delete tasks in this way.
- Make sure you don't need to give the Task to someone else in your organisation before you delete it.
- Keep in mind the same Task may be viewed by a number of people, so if you delete that Task, no one will see it. You may need to edit the Task and change "Give to these People" to reflect who you want to see it.