Update Your Staff Profile
Anyone with a PeopleSafe Staff Profile is able to update their details, this includes contact and PeopleSafe login details. PeopleSafe Coordinators can usually update a Staff member's Profile. People with Manage User security clearance can update profiles of staff they manage. Updates can only be done through a web browser.
Update your own Staff Profile
All fields in your contact details can be updated except your ID number. Remember to use a web browser on your computer or tablet to do this.
- Login to PeopleSafe.
- Click Your Name at the top right of the menu bar.
- Click My Profile in the drop-down.
- Click the Options menu in the right of the screen.
- Click Edit.
- You can now update your personal details, including re-setting your password.
- Click Save to finish.
PeopleSafe Coordinator / Manage User
Update a Staff Member's Profile
If you're a PeopleSafe Coordinator you can update the details in staff profiles. A Manager User can update the profiles of staff they manage.
- Click People on the top menu bar.
- Click Staff.
- Use the Smart-list to find the person who's details you want to update or use Search People.
- In the Action Column, use the drop-down menu to either:
- Click View to see the Profile before you edit it, then click the Options menu, click Edit, or
- Hover over the View button and click Edit to go straight to the edit screen.
5. Make your changes. Remember this is where you can add training and skills records.
6. Click Save to finish.
Note: If you find you are cannot update a staff members profile in the personal details section, it will be because they have set their privacy settings to Read Only. You will need to talk to them.