Reset your Password
This article explains the options available if you've forgotten (or want to change) your password and need to reset it to access PeopleSafe.
- You've forgotten your password and need to reset it. You can do this yourself from the Mobile App or on the PeopleSafe website.
- You can ask your PeopleSafe Coordinator to reset your password for you and give you a printout of the temporary password.
- Ask the Coordinator to email you a link so you can reset your own password
- Tips for making a strong password
To get a new password, you'll need:
- A User Profile in PeopleSafe
- Your Username Click here if you can't remember your Username
1. Your PeopleSafe Mobile App - from login screen
- Open the Mobile App on your phone.
- The Login Screen will appear. Logout to get to this screen if you're already logged in.
- Click on Forgot Password?, a Reset Password screen will open.
- Add your Username.
- Click on Reset Password
- The screen displays: Reset process initiated. Please check your email.
- Check your email and follow the steps in 4. Email link to Reset Password.
2.The PeopleSafe Website - 'Forgot Password' option on login page
- Go to the PeopleSafe login web page: https://my.peoplesafe.co.nz , you'll be taken to the login screen.
- Click on Forgot your password? next to the Login button. This will open the Forgot Password?screen
- Add your Username to the box. Usernames are not case sensitive.
- Check the box next to: I'm not a robot.
- Click the Send button.